Far East High Technology Fund (collectively “Fund” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to
This Privacy Police describes the type of information that we may collect.
If you do not agree with our policies and procedures, you should not use our Website. By using our
Use of our Website
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- When you interact with us via e-mail or phone (telephone number or mobile number) and other electronic messages between you and Website;
- When you interact with us through other digital forms, for example subscriptions, that include links to this Policy.
We collect the following information:
- Name and Last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone (telephone number or mobile number).
- Date and place of birth;
- Passport (ID) information;
- Information about the domicile address and residence address;
- Information about the education (education institution, learning period, conferred qualification);
- Information about the employers (city, organization name, appointment, working period);
- Information about the registration with the tax authorities.
When you use our Website, you give us your personal information:
- When you fill in forms on our Website;
- When you interact with us by e-mail or phone;
- When you subscribe to our information letters and blogs, download forms from our Website, participate in social media functions linked with our Website.
We may use your Personal Data:
- to establish and maintain responsible relations with you;
- to inform you of publications and those issues that might be interest to you;
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to your questions, requests, messages or complaints;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Third Party and Affiliated Links
Our Website contains external links of third party websites and affiliates websites. Clicking on those
links, you may allow third parties and affiliates to collect data about you.
We do not control these third party websites, affiliates websites, and are not responsible for their privacy statements, security practices and content of or information gathered by these third parties and affiliates.
Please, take the time to read their privacy notices or policies before providing them with your personal information.
Personal Information Disclosure
We may disclosure information, including your Personal Data:
- to contracts, service provides and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to third parties, such as website analytics companies (including Yandex.Metrix, Google.Analytics etc.), e-mail service providers, cloud storage-hosting providers and service providers for processing and storage purposes.
Our contracts with these service providers prohibit them from using or sharing with others, for other
purposes than as directed by us, the information that we provide to them.
We may disclosure aggregated and non-personally user statistics to other third parties.
Fund assumes no responsibility or liability for any third-party policies or the actions of third parties.
We disclosure Personal information only with your consent.
Fund uses technical and organizational systems of security to protect user information, including Personal Data against unauthorized access or processing, use, alteration, disclosure and against loss, destruction or damage.
Although we have security measures to protect Personal Data, we recommend maintaining access codes and/or PINs in a confidential manner. The security of your personal information also depends on you.
We are not responsible for circumvention of security measures.
Data Storage and Data Retention
We store your personal information in Moscow, Russia. Our office headquarters are based in Moscow and our main data centre is located in Moscow.
We may transfer the information that we hold about you to the office outside Russia for purposes of
performing a contract with you.
We keep your personal information for as long as we provide solutions to you, as long as you work with us or as long as we are addressing a concern, question, request or complaint you have made to us, as applicable to our interactions with you.
If we have a contract or other agreement with you, we will follow obligations of that agreement.
We may keep data longer if we have a legal obligation to maintain records for compliance or other
obligations. We also may retain data about you for statistical analysis purposes.
You have a right to receive a copy, to add, correct, change, update or delete any your personal
information that we hold about you.
You have a right to unsubscribe at any time.
If we obtained your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Fund will make reasonable efforts to provide you access to any of your personal information after your request. Please, for this aim contact us at email@example.com.
We may require certain information from you in order to understand the nature of your request, to
confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information. This is proper security measure to assure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If we are not able to provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
After your information is deleted, residual information may remain in our archives but this information will not be uses for commercial purposes.
Information about us
Our registered office is located at 10A, 60-letiya Oktyabrya prospect, Moscow, 117036.